No more entries will be accepted!
Distance Medleys are also Closed.
1. We will use FAT for the Varsity Classic. All participants will receive a posted FAT result. All
measured field event performances will be recorded and posted in the results. Also relay splits
will be posted with the relay results.
2. The Events are: 55m, 55H, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1600m, 3200m, 4x400m, 4x800m, Distance
Medley, Long Jump, Triple Jump, High Jump, Pole Vault, Shot Put
3. Send your entry summary form to Jacob Brown, receive your password, and enter the events
on MileSplit. Please note the following event limits: 1 team per relay, 1 individual in the 3200m
run, 3 individuals in all other events except the LJ & TJ. Unlimited entries in the LJ and TJ.
4. In the Distance Medleys we will accept the first 33 teams that enter. We will keep an up to
date list posted on www.jacobbrown.com and post when the event is closed.
5. In the 3200m run we accept the top 18 runners who check in for the meet by 4:00. We will
use the performance list on MileSplit to determine seed order. If your entry is not accepted into
the 3200m you may run the 1600m later in the meet.
6. Seeding: The Armory has a fabulous online seeding application. You can check seeding on
your smart device as the meet progresses. The Dash, Hurdle, and Field events will be preseeded before the meet begins. We will also post seeding in the traditional way in the clerking
area. When your event is called, the clerks will then direct the athletes to the event.
7. Coaches Packet will contain bar coded Name/Team stickers for each athlete entered in an
event on the oval (200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 4x4, 4x8, & DM). 55 & 55H are pre-seeded and
athletes names are on the posted heat sheets. In the field events, athletes names are on the
officials result sheets and field athletes just need to check in at the venue.
8. Entries close: Wednesday, 1/29/20, with Jacob Brown, 53 Abbington Terrace, Glen Rock,
NJ, 07452. Will close earlier if meet becomes too large.
9. Awards: Five (5) medals in each event (individual and relay).
10. Entry Fees: $8.00 per athlete, per event. $25.00 for relays. Remember: The Fees are
Entry Fees not Participation Fees!
Make checks payable to: "Abbington Track Club Inc."
Tax ID#: 13-4096981
11. Boarding state sanctions from New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey will be applied for.
Coaches need to check with their state association prior to the meet for final approval.
12. Entrance to The Armory is on Fort Washington Avenue between 168th and 169th streets.
13. Parking: Buses: See web site for current regulations. There are two local parking lots for
cars: Fort Washington Ave between 164th and 165th streets. Broadway between 176th and 177th
14. For further information concerning this meet:
check the web:
or e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
(put Varsity Classic in the Subject line.)
Live Updates for Varsity Classic Tonight?
Created by KearaNorah, no replies