Brooks Spike week is here and for a limited time only, 3/2-3/8. When you buy the new 2 ELMN8, 2 QW-K, or WIRE 3, you receive an awesome #BEAST tank and signed Beast poster!
A few miles from Syracuse, New York, the mighty Fayetteville-Manlius Hornets cross-country running team are known as powerhouses in their sport, whose secret to success lies in their coach, Bill Aris.
MileSplit HQ - Let the weekdays begin! With a return to school for some, and a snow day for others, we wanted to reflect on the weekend that was. MileSplit NY is introducing a new feature called, "Who Won The Weekend?" We will merge the results of every meet of the past 72 hours, and tell you whose Saturday and Sunday were the most successful. Check out the results below.
MileSplit HQ - We're ready to kick off another season of Indoor Track in New York. In an effort to help MileSplit be your one-stop-shop for all things Track and Field, we've introduced the Sectional Leaderboard below. Simply click on your Sectional logo, and enjoy seeing where you rank amongst your peers. Be sure to also check out our virtual meets, which will score out the leaderboards for you, so you can see where you may stand in terms of the Sectional Title. Enjoy!
New York - With states right around the corner, athletes must punch their ticket by either coming in top two in their, or by being third with the state standard. It is never easy, as some sections provide some of the best races just trying to make it to Cornell. Be sure to check us out on twitter @milesplitny during states, as we will be providing live coverage all week. We're also on facebook, putting out reminders whenever big news breaks. Be sure to like us at www.facebook.com/milesplitny.Below, we've provided everything you need to know about your regional qualifier. We will also link to the full results as they come in, and provide a quick look at the 3 top performances from each meet. Check back frequently for your meet breakdown.
Cornell, Ithaca - One of the final State Qualifying sections looks to be a fast one, as several top prospects will be taking to the track. Welcome to the Section 4 State Qualifier
This LAST CHANCE Meet is you final opportunity to qualify for the GREATEST INDOOR NATIONAL POLE VAULT MEET this year. This USATF meet will have real bar and officials to decide the entry marks. All marks will be forwarded to the National Scholastic Foundation Meet Directors and MileSplit.com !!!!
The acceptance lists for the Eastern States Championships!! If there are any possible errors or questions please contact Jacob Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org I have embedded the PDF below but if you cannot view it there should be an option to download it that appears as well.
Can anyone top home school wonder Sarah Kettel? She will race in-state rival Audrey Belf head-to-head at MITS Indoor State Championship this weekend
Drew Hunter is the only prep to break 9 minutes this year, but Elijah Armstrong is undefeated. Who else ranks at the top?
We had some sprinting stars really shine this past weekend
We saw it last week with Kamryn McIntosh in the 600m, but why stop there?
MileSplit HQ - New York has long been known as one of the strongest states for Track and Field in the Nation. We hold numerous national records, while our state records are deeper and more diverse than almost any other state around. Much of this success can be attributed to the quality of coaching our athletes receive.
Part of our Section 1 State Qualifier coverage (via MileSplit)
- Names of all the competitors in advance of meet?
- NYSPHSAA -NY State Champs 2015
- 40.72 300m by Dominique Jackson @ PSAL City Championships
- Congratulations to Clifton Alumni @ NJAC Championship
- Article Comment: 2015 Indoor Track Coaches Council: Round Seven
- congratulations Derek and George of SI Advance
- Pictures from the Section 1 State Qualifier 2015
- Article Comment: 2015 Indoor State Quals Scoreboard (6 of 14)
- Article Comment: Live From The PSAL City Champs, Section 1 State Qualifier
- Bergen County Championships 2015
- NAIA Indoor Track National Championship
- ECAC DIII Championship
- AAU 14-Under Youth National Indoor Championship
- NYSPHSAA -NY State Champs
- PSAL Frosh/Soph City Champs
- NCAA DI Indoor Track and Field Championships
- NCAA DII Indoor Track and Field Championships
- New Balance Nationals Indoor
- Ben Johnson's Winter Sprint Combine
- Massapequa Dev. Meet
- Daniel Stretz to Salisbury University
- Emily Okon to SUNY Oneonta
- Greg Avila Shah to Buffalo State College
- Alexa Hillis to University at Buffalo
- McKyla Brooks to Stony Brook University
- Zach Kellerman to Fredonia State University
- Timothy Eng to Roanoke College
- Matthew Neubauer to SUNY Oneonta
- Kyle Senn to Farmingdale University
- Kyle Barber to University of Connecticut