39th ANNUAL XAVIER CROSS COUNTRY INVITATIONAL
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 22, 2018 VAN CORTLANDT PARK
1) Coaches click "Register Online Now" button at top right. Complete by THURSDAY Sep 20. THERE WILL BE NO DAY OF THE MEET ENTRIES
2) Update your team's milesplit ROSTER. Be sure athletes are added for XC.
3) Make checks out to ($7.00/athlete):
XAVIER HIGH SCHOOL
4) Mail payment to:
26 Harvard Street
Williston Park, NY 11596
Xavier Invitational Schedule:
Updated 2018 Schedule
12:00 P.M. FROSH BOYS A RACE (1.5mi) Schools From A to L
12:15 P.M. FROSH GIRLS RACE (1.5mi)
12:30 P.M. FROSH BOYS B RACE (1.5mi) School From M to Z
12:40 P.M. SOPHOMORE BOYS RACE (Sophs only)
12:55 pm VARSITY GIRLS A RACE (2.5mi)(Top 7-10) Schools From A to L
1:20 pm VARSITY BOYS A RACE (2.5mi.,( Top 7-10) Schools From A to L
1:35 P.M. VARSITY GIRLS B RACE (2.5 mil)(Top 7-10) School From M to Z
2:00 P.M. VARSITY BOYS B RACE (2.5 mil)(Top 7-10) School From M to Z
2:10 P.M. JV GIRLS RACE (2.5mi)
2:30 P.M. JV BOYS RACE (2.5 mi)
Medals: Top 25 in all events.
Team Plaques: Winning Team in Varsity Girls and Boys Races
High Schools please register your team through online registration by Aug 31th 2017 so we can apply for a state sanction.
You will then have til Thurs Sep 20th update your rosters
1. Packets will be available 1.5 hours before the meet at the finish line tent. Be sure to pin tag (ONE PIN at top), with barcoded label affixed, on each runner.
2. Medals are handed out in the chute, if you athlete leaves the chute early, she/he will not receive his/her medal.
3. The NYC Parks department does not want any tents staked to the ground. Please clean your area completely and leave heavy duty garbage bags tied up, next to Parks Dept trash receptacles.
4. All runners must run for their HS team and that team must be a member of their state or local HS association in good standing. NO unattached runners allowed.
5. The NYC Parks Department does not want buses to double park on Broadway. Please follow the instructions in the attached PDF//files.milesplit.us/meets/283979/files/bus_parking_for_vcp_events_rev.pdf
6. Teams who still owe money from last year (I have a list) must send payment for last year before this year's entry will be accepted.
Any Questions, contact Pat Dormer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No discussions yet. Be the first!