Several Maryland teams were able to travel north up I-95 and compete at the Hispanic Games on Saturday at the Armory in New York City. Elizabeth Seton's Javonne...
The Morristown boys post a nationally leading time!
Top statistical performances from NJ athletes at the Hispanic Games.
Classical runner breaks own R.I. mark in the 3,000 on Saturday by winning second straight title at the Hispanic Games in N.Y.
Hispanic Games at the Armory in NYC, Ice Breaker Invitational at the Crossplex in Alabama, Southern Maryland Classic at PG Center in Maryland, and Southeastern...
1/4: TSTCA cancelled - Cheltenham boys US#2 4x2 in NY, S. Haven US#2 DMR @ DVG-US Top 10 LJ/3K @ TFC
It's the first weekend of the new year and normal indoor action resumes with a full calendar of action, featuring the annual Hispanic Games!
Classical senior Maddy Berkson and Hope junior Quashira McIntosh among contingent competing at Hispanic Games on Friday and Saturday.
$7 per event, $25 per relay
2 events per athlete
cash, check, or school PO to Armory by 1/2/14
Meet Director: Tim Fulton
1) Declare your intent to compete by signing up for the meet online by (3 weeks before meet date). Make sure to register your athletes in specific events.
2) You can edit your entry up until the registration closes (note that Invitational events sometimes close earlier)
3) Print our your confirmation notice with your balance
4) Download the meet contract and fill it out
5) Remit a copy of these to your business office AND either mail or fax the contract to the meet director Tim Fulton
6) Check ArmoryTrack.com to make sure your entry has been accepted
7) Any questions EMAIL Tim Fulton - firstname.lastname@example.org - I get too many phone calls to return all of them.
8) No online entry = your team does not compete on race day
Meet Day instructions will be emailed out the week before the event and posted on ArmoryTrack.com