- Entry List - Boys (Final)
- Entry List - Girls (Final)
- Order of Events
- MileSplit Meet Home Page
- NSSF Meet Home Page
- Directions and Transportation
- Meet Webcast and Facebook Page
200m, 400m, 4x200m, 4x400m, Sprint Medley Relay
800m, Mile, 2 Miles, 4x800, 4xMile, Distance Medley Relay
Position assignment is random, per USATF rules
6 lane 200 meter Mondo track. Any standard-sized (¼" or less) spikes or flats permitted - NO hexagonal elements no "Christmas Tree" spikes. All shoes will be checked. Acceptable spikes will be available for purchase at the meet.
THE ARMORY Lower Level
- THE ARMORY Lower Level – follow signs to registration (Thursday, 3:00pm-9:00pm, Friday 8am-8pm, Saturday 7am-8pm, Sunday 8am-noon)
- Your packet is filed alphabetically via school name. Since biographical information is now included in the entry blank, there is no necessity to fill out a bio card.
- USATF card - you must have a valid USATF card in order to pick up your packet. If you do not have one, you may purchase one at registration or at the USATF web site, http://www.usatf.org. If you have a valid USATF card, but for some reason do not have it with you, you may fill out a waiver stating that fact.
- Each school receives one coach's admission bracelet for coach or adult accompanying athlete. Any additional passes may be purchased at the Admission area during and before competition hours.
Admission for athletes is via their competition number and wristband. (Each coach will be given one admission wristband per team). For all others, the following will apply.
* General admission
o $20 per day
o $50 for three day pass
o $35 for Sat-Sun pass
* Reserved admission
o $30 per day
o $75 for three day pass
o $50 for Sat Sun pass
* High School Students
o $10 per day
o $25 for three day pass
o $20 for Sat-Sun pass
- Athletes may warm up in designated hallways one level down from the competition floor. Please use that area only within 1 hour of your event. Hurdles will be provided in a special area.
- Flats ONLY are allowed on the warm-up track. NO STARTING BLOCKS are allowed in that room.
- Warm-up will also be permitted at the Armory facility on Thursday, March 10 from 3pm until 9pm. ALL POLE VAULTERS MUST BE SUPERVISED BY THEIR RESPECTIVE COACHES. ALL POLE VAULTERS MUST BE SUPERVISED BY THEIR RESPECTIVE COACHES.
Washington Heights Map
map is interactive - click on a tag and the info will pop up
View The New Balance Armory Track & Field Center in a larger map
LUGGAGE STORAGE ON SUNDAY, MARCH 13
Those who wish to store their luggage, may do so in the area provided in the Armory. The luggage area will be in the Millrose Room near the main entrance, the same room used for packet pickup. While there will be security in the luggage storage area, the NSSF is not responsible for lost/stolen articles. ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT (CDs, Radios, cameras, etc) ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE COMPETITION AREA. Please make sure you affix your luggage tag (detachable from your bib) to your luggage.