great run by Stuy. boys!!!

• jason mollison
    Coach
    shoemine
    Poloplayer94
    Thanks a lot!! This is a testament to the coaching of Mark Mendes!

Splits:
    3:08.1
    1:59.9
    4:10.9

@Poloplayer94

i watched the race online and saw the time and figured id see some great splits! 4:10 for konrad? fastest psal miler since possibly Coach Jackson of boys and girls and there is no mention of it? that 4:10 should make MAJOR headlines. heck, 10:14 should make major headlines! im still trying to figure out how you guys 10:14 and boys and girls 7:41 got swept under the rug. those are some of the best performances that i have seen from psal schools in major championships in over 20 years!

Coach Mendes is the man. I am a PSAL coach and he is one of the coaches that i respect and watch and try to learn from.
  • Konrad Surkont
    User
    Poloplayer94 Edited
    shoemine
    Poloplayer94Thanks a lot!! This is a testament to the coaching of Mark Mendes!

Splits:
    3:08.1
    1:59.9
    4:10.9

@Poloplayer94

i watched the race online and saw the time and figured id see some great splits! 4:10 for konrad? fastest psal miler since possibly Coach Jackson of boys and girls and there is no mention of it? that 4:10 should make MAJOR headlines. heck, 10:14 should make major headlines! im still trying to figure out how you guys 10:14 and boys and girls 7:41 got swept under the rug. those are some of the best performances that i have seen from psal schools in major championships in over 20 years!

Coach Mendes is the man. I am a PSAL coach and he is one of the coaches that i respect and watch and try to learn from.

@shoemine

10:12*
    We were definitely very excited with the time and place. The fact that both us and Boys and Girls went All-American in distance relays is really phenomenal. This year has truly been a renaissance for PSAL distance running. Thanks a lot for the congrats on the mile leg. I've just been trying to get where some of the big time PSAL milers were, like Bill Dabney(also of Boys and Girls, who ran 4:13.6 indoors for the full mile a couple of years after Coach Jackson) and Charlie Marsala.
  • john corry jr
    User
    yankees123 Edited
    @Poloplayer94 The PSAL has really caught my attention this year. There are some really outstanding coaches. If Stuy can drop 6-7 seconds in the DMR they can really make some noise at Penn Relays.(That means they need at least a 4:07 from you!lol) Boys n Girls could take the 4x4 and 4x8. I am interested to see if they can get the 4x8 school record which is still held by Coach Jim Jacksons team(1966). On the girls side how about that Alexis Panisse! She is a highlight reel! I would say she has to be one of the best(if not best)PSAL(girls) runners in history, certainly the most exciting! Coach Ray James(Cardozo) does an awesome job with his team year after year. With coaches like him Coach Mendes and Coach Jackson among others, the PSAL is just very solid. I am expecting some PSAL records to fall this spring. After a 4:10 anchor split indoors Coach Jacksons 4:09.1 mile is in your sight. Best of luck to you and the rest of the PSAL!