INSTRUCTIONS TO DECLARE FOR THE FEDERATION CHAMPIONSHIP BY ADDING A PLUS SIGN (+) TO AN ATHLETE'S NAME
Below are instructions for coaches on how to edit their team roster on ny.milesplit.com so their online registration will indicate an athlete is declared for the Federation Championship by adding a plus sign to their name. The plus sign must be added to an athlete's name prior to entering the athlete in the NYSAIS Championship Meet.
1. Claim Yourself as Team Coach/Admin on your ny.milesplit.com Team Page (if you haven't already)
2. Go To Your Team Page on ny.milesplit.com (found on the team page link on the milesplit site. Direct Link: ny.milesplit.com/teams)
3. Once on your team page, click on the black "Team Manager" button under the team title to gain access to your team admin area.
4. Once in the team admin area, click on the "Roster" link on the left hand side of the page to edit your team roster.
5. Once in your edit roster page, click individually on each individual athlete who needs to have a plus sign (+) added to their last name for Federation Championship designation.
6. In the last name field of their edit athlete profile page, put a plus sign (+) next to their last name.
7. Click on the "Edit Athlete" button at the bottom of the page. Be sure that the plus sign is not removed from the roster prior to the meet.
8. Once saved, click on the "Back to Active Roster" to return edit roster page to update another athlete's profile with an All-Academic designation.
Order of Events - following NYS Championships Schedule (rolling)
Following "scratch and your out rule"
Oval (BOYS THEN GIRLS)
Boys 3200m Run
Girls 1500m Run
300m Dash - Finals
4 x 800m Relay - Finals
4 x 400m Relay - Finals
4 x 200m Relay - Finals
55m Hurdles - Trials (Boys then Girls)
55m Dash - Trials (Boys then Girls)
55m Hurdles Final -Girls, then Boys
55 m Dash Final -Boys then Girls
High Jump will start at the conclusion of the 55 m Dash Final on the infield
Pole Vault (non-scoring NYS qualifier) will start next to 55m Dash trials. Boys and then girls.
Throws (Boys then Girls)
- No discussions yet. Be the first!