42nd Annual Regis Invitational
Sat. Sep 14, 2019
Van Cortlandt Park, Bronx, NY
Girls Coaches: You're encouraged to enter the Lady Vikings Classic scheduled for VCP same day. Entry on ny.milesplit calendar.
1) Update your milesplit team roster.
2) Click "Register Online Now" button at top right.
3) Enter Divisions (Freshman, Sophomore etc).
4) Enter individuals into specific races (you will still be able to switch kids between races--e.g Junior to Varsity--on the day of the meet if needed)
5) Entry deadline Wed Sep 11, 2019 at 11:59pm
5) Print invoice and mail payment ($8.00/athlete) to:
Regis High School
c/o Coach Dave Bonagura-Regis Invite
55 East 84th Street
New York, New York, 10028
Meet Director: Dave Bonagura
- For questions on entering/adding to roster on milesplit: George Febles 646-554-4453, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact milesplit administrator Kyle Brazeil at email@example.com or (877) 833-7223 if you need to be made your teams webpage administrator.
Regis Invitational Schedule:
1:05pm - Freshman Boys A Race 2500 Meters (the traditional CHSAA 1.5 mile course-start line near CHSAA Finish line) 2018 Teams: Arch Molloy to Irvington
1:15pm Freshman Boys B Race 2500 Meters 2018 Teams: Kellenberg to Xavier
1:25pm Sophomore Boys Race 2.5 Miles (no Freshmen can run soph race)
2018 Teams: Arch Molloy to LaSalle
1:40pm - Sophomore B Race - 2.5 Miles (if needed; otherwise Junior Year race runs in this slot and Varsity races move up) 2018 Teams: MSIT to Xavier
1:55pm Junior Year Boys Race 2.5 Miles (ONLY for 11th grade boys)
2:10pm Varsity A Race 2.5 Miles (open runners from all HS grades-start liner near VCP Mansion) 2018 Teams: Arch Molloy to Irvington
2:25pm - Varsity B Race - 2.5 Miles (open runners from all HS grades) 2018 Teams: Kellenberg to Xavier
At the Meet:
1. Packets will be available 1.5 hours before the meet at the finish line tent
2. Be sure to pin tag, with barcoded label affixed, on each runner. Please just use one pin
3. Medals to top 50 finishersin each race will be distributed in finish chute
- No discussions yet. Be the first!