Invitational, Varsity, Frosh/Soph, Sophomore, Freshman, & Novice Divisions
Athletes can compete in 3 events this year
Unlimited entries per team in all events
Meet Webcast on ArmoryTrack.com and www.RunnerSpace.com
Field Event Scoreboard for all field events
FAT lap by lap splits for all athletes in open races
FAT relay splits for all relays
Custom bibs for all competitors
Real time results at results.armorytrack.com
Schools will be charged for entering online even if they do not show up to the meet. Invitational event entries close 1 week prior to the meet so enter early. Invitational events will be posted 2 days before the meet.
Entry Instructions Steps:
1) Go to www.Athletic.net, find the meet, and enter your athletes and relays into events. Entries close on 1/1/19 @ 11:59pm
2) Download & print your online entry confirmation from www.Athletic.net.
3) Download the Armory Meet Contract for appropriate meet and complete form.
4) Make a copy of both forms (contract and entry confirmation), submit one copy to your business office, and keep a copy for yourself. Please make sure to have your business office send a copy of both forms with the PO or check. Make sure they include the meet ID# on the check.
5) You must FAX in your meet contract or school purchase order or email it to email@example.com.
Armory Track Office Fax: (718) 744-9075
Once we receive a meet contract, a school purchase order, or payment we will mark your team as approved on . If we do not have a meet contract, a school purchase order, or payment at the time of packet pick up your team will not be allowed to compete.
All individual events: $7.50 per event *Limit 3 events per athlete
All relay events: $25 per relay
Minimum fee (per team): $25
The only acceptable spikes allowed on the Armory track surface are 1/4 inch pyramid spikes or 1/4 inch Christmas trees. No pin and needle spikes allowed. All spikes must be checked prior to competition. Check with your coach or the meet director if needed. Plastic Bottom shoes will be treated as spikes. This means that plastic bottom shoes will not be allowed in any event where spikes are prohibited.
For the complete Spike Policy @ The Armory, please visit: http://armory.tf/SpikePolicy
First Floor @ the Armory
In order to pick up your competition packet, you must:
1. Have turned in or presented your signed Armory Meet Contract and the entry fees needed to match what you entered online.
2. Have paid your fee or present a school purchase order. Just a reminder that once an entry is accepted, the entry fee should follow (note: not a participation fee, but entry fee)
Teams are encouraged to enter early. Once the meet reaches maximum size the online registration will be turned off and all late entries will be rejected.
In your packet every athlete will have a sticker with their name, school, event, and bar code on it. Have athletes bring the proper stickers to check in at each event. No sticker indicates an improper entry and that athlete will not compete. Even athletes in Invitational events need their stickers. All track events will be verbally seeded on meet day EXCEPT Invitational events. Invitational event entries close 1 week prior to the meet so enter early.
Dash, hurdle and field Events:
All dash, hurdle and field events will be pre-seeded and heat/flight assignments will be done from worst to best. Heats/Flights will be posted on results.armorytrack.com the day before the meet and posted in the building to double check as needed. Athletes will simply check in at the event. Field event finals will be contested immediately after the final flight.
You will be given unique relay cards for the exact number of relays you entered online. You will also be given 'Relay Stickers,' unique to your school that need to be attached to your 'Relay Card.' Without BOTH of these things you cannot run in the event. Please write the athletes numbers on the front of the card in the proper order.
- No discussions yet. Be the first!