Something a little new
08/22/2021 5:32:08 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
If you take a look at the Pickens preview race videos, you'll notice that I update the team scores for the top 3 teams along the way. It's something that I'm always fascinated by and I thought other would enjoy it. This was my first attempt at it, but I hope to improve and expand the process along the way. One of my goals was to highlight the 5th place runner on each team, since the 5th runner "wins the race" so to speak. Let me know your thoughts. I'll be at the Bob Blastow meet next weekend so look for those videos once that race is over.
If you take a look at the Pickens preview race videos, you'll notice that I update the team scores for the top 3 teams along the way. It's something that I'm always fascinated by and I thought other would enjoy it. This was my first attempt at it, but I hope to improve and expand the process along the way. One of my goals was to highlight the 5th place runner on each team, since the 5th runner "wins the race" so to speak. Let me know your thoughts.

I'll be at the Bob Blastow meet next weekend so look for those videos once that race is over.
08/22/2021 6:16:45 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Thanks for being at the race and trying to make your meet coverage interesting and personal. The post race interviews you did are something I had seen done on the Florida site and always thought it was a nice touch. Good idea on the 5th runner shout outs. For sure love video coverage of races more than still pictures. Having some of the video shot at mile markers would be brilliant too. Every coach or athlete would be able to capture accurate splits off the video and better understand team scores like they do at the meets where there are timing mats at the mile markers.
Thanks for being at the race and trying to make your meet coverage interesting and personal. The post race interviews you did are something I had seen done on the Florida site and always thought it was a nice touch. Good idea on the 5th runner shout outs. For sure love video coverage of races more than still pictures. Having some of the video shot at mile markers would be brilliant too. Every coach or athlete would be able to capture accurate splits off the video and better understand team scores like they do at the meets where there are timing mats at the mile markers.
08/22/2021 7:17:06 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@spxcoachrm Great job Coach M and love the enhancements, with team scoring and multiple views of the race action. Kudos!!!
@spxcoachrm Great job Coach M and love the enhancements, with team scoring and multiple views of the race action. Kudos!!!
08/23/2021 9:05:16 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Nice work, McClay!
Nice work, McClay!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.