Great American 2021
05/01/2021 4:55:26 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Anyone happen to know the dates? 10/2 or 10/9?
Anyone happen to know the dates? 10/2 or 10/9?
05/03/2021 10:32:45 PM
Coach
I would like to know this too.
I would like to know this too.
05/04/2021 8:51:58 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
It’s been the Saturday between 9/28 and 10/7 since 2009, so I’d say 10/2 is a pretty safe bet. However NSAF, the company that puts on the meet, just cancelled their outdoor nationals meet this summer so I’m not convinced Great American will happen this year. They partner with new balance on outdoor nationals so that could have played a role. But I think that they sort of partner with Nike for Great American so we could see the same thing happen given the rumors flying around that both Nike and Footlocker nationals are already on thin ice for this fall.
It's been the Saturday between 9/28 and 10/7 since 2009, so I'd say 10/2 is a pretty safe bet. However NSAF, the company that puts on the meet, just cancelled their outdoor nationals meet this summer so I'm not convinced Great American will happen this year. They partner with new balance on outdoor nationals so that could have played a role. But I think that they sort of partner with Nike for Great American so we could see the same thing happen given the rumors flying around that both Nike and Footlocker nationals are already on thin ice for this fall.
05/10/2021 2:25:15 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@spxcoachrm The outdoor nationals will be held June 30th-July 3rd. This is from their sire today. We expect to make the announcement about the location and the sponsor of the Championships no later than May 12, when the level of restrictions around the country will be clearer, and still in plenty of time to make your travel and housing arrangements.
@spxcoachrm The outdoor nationals will be held June 30th-July 3rd. This is from their sire today.

We expect to make the announcement about the location and the sponsor of the Championships no later than May 12, when the level of restrictions around the country will be clearer, and still in plenty of time to make your travel and housing arrangements.
05/10/2021 7:49:42 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@brxctf2001 New Balance announced they were cancelling outdoor nationals a couple of weeks ago I think: [url=https://www.nbnationalsout.com]https://www.nbnationalsout.com[/url]
@brxctf2001

New Balance announced they were cancelling outdoor nationals a couple of weeks ago I think:

https://www.nbnationalsout.com
05/10/2021 9:49:40 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Wendy's XC Classic in Charlotte is confirmed Oct 2nd.
Wendy's XC Classic in Charlotte is confirmed Oct 2nd.
05/10/2021 9:55:22 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[url=http://www.nationalscholastic.org/article/2585]Save the Date! NSAF Outdoor Nationals set for June 30-July 3 (updated)[/url] [i][b]The NSAF Outdoor Nationals[/b] will be returning this summer with a new location, new sponsor and our [b]4-day championship event[/b] that you know and love. [b]The meet formerly known as New Balance Nationals Outdoor[/b] and, before that, Nike Outdoor Nationals has been set for [b]Wednesday, June 30-Saturday, July 3, 2021[/b]. It's the perfect time for a high school championship, with every state meet having been completed and still leaving the July 4 holiday open. While the date of the Nationals has been set, the venue has not. Out of an abundance of caution, we have been working with, and have commitments from, several great venues spread throughout the country. [b]We expect to make the announcement about the location and the sponsor of the Championships no later than May 12, when the level of restrictions around the country will be clearer, and still in plenty of time to make your travel and housing arrangements[/b]. We look forward to your joining us for a National Championship event in a few months that will be the equal of any that we have ever conducted, beginning with our inaugural Nationals in 1991! Stay tuned and see you this summer![/i]
Save the Date! NSAF Outdoor Nationals set for June 30-July 3 (updated)

The NSAF Outdoor Nationals will be returning this summer with a new location, new sponsor and our 4-day championship event that you know and love. The meet formerly known as New Balance Nationals Outdoor and, before that, Nike Outdoor Nationals has been set for Wednesday, June 30-Saturday, July 3, 2021. It's the perfect time for a high school championship, with every state meet having been completed and still leaving the July 4 holiday open.

While the date of the Nationals has been set, the venue has not. Out of an abundance of caution, we have been working with, and have commitments from, several great venues spread throughout the country. We expect to make the announcement about the location and the sponsor of the Championships no later than May 12, when the level of restrictions around the country will be clearer, and still in plenty of time to make your travel and housing arrangements.

We look forward to your joining us for a National Championship event in a few months that will be the equal of any that we have ever conducted, beginning with our inaugural Nationals in 1991! Stay tuned and see you this summer!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.