Night Racing In Bleckley County
10/06/2020 4:00:14 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
[url=https://ga.milesplit.com/videos/449887]https://ga.milesplit.com/videos/449887[/url]
10/06/2020 8:33:17 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Whoever was there, how lit up was the entire course? Some of the video of the trails looks dark, was it brighter than it seemed in the video? My team was wanting to do a night race next year and the closest is Memphis, so more info on this one would be awesome!
Whoever was there, how lit up was the entire course? Some of the video of the trails looks dark, was it brighter than it seemed in the video?

My team was wanting to do a night race next year and the closest is Memphis, so more info on this one would be awesome!
10/06/2020 10:25:16 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@xcnewbee I thought is was great race and atmosphere. The the majority of the course is laid out on and around the Bleckley baseball field. The remainder of trail sections that were used had lights set up along the course with the baseball field lights casting additional light through the wooded areas. In addition there was a full moon. There were small sections that were a little dark but overall I felt like it was safe for the kids. We would definitely go back and I hope that Coach Cranford will be able to do this again in the future.
@xcnewbee I thought is was great race and atmosphere. The the majority of the course is laid out on and around the Bleckley baseball field. The remainder of trail sections that were used had lights set up along the course with the baseball field lights casting additional light through the wooded areas. In addition there was a full moon. There were small sections that were a little dark but overall I felt like it was safe for the kids. We would definitely go back and I hope that Coach Cranford will be able to do this again in the future.
10/06/2020 9:17:57 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@xcnewbee Wingfoot Championship Race 2021.
@xcnewbee

Wingfoot Championship Race 2021.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.