Alexander/Asics
10/02/2020 8:46:08 AM
Power User
Read the previews - this meet could be one of the best ever in Georgia! Kudos to Brian Robinson for putting together incredible competition for this meet. Looking forward to it . . . Who are your picks for teams and individuals? Can't believe people aren't posting about this meet much. Jenna Hutchins seems to be a lock in the Girls Individual but Miller vs. Wachtel and many others? Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, and Tennessee vs. Georgia? Coach Hudson Denmark XC Assistant
Read the previews - this meet could be one of the best ever in Georgia!

Kudos to Brian Robinson for putting together incredible competition for this meet. Looking forward to it . . .

Who are your picks for teams and individuals? Can't believe people aren't posting about this meet much.

Jenna Hutchins seems to be a lock in the Girls Individual

but Miller vs. Wachtel and many others?

Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, and Tennessee vs. Georgia?

Coach Hudson
Denmark XC Assistant
10/02/2020 10:14:52 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@hudsonxc It's a great venue. Very scenic. From what Coach Robinson told me, the grass should be shorter than it was for Fulton. The weather looks to be incredible. And as a Marvel fan I enjoyed getting to see Tony Stark's cabin and the hut from Wakanda! Miller and Wachtel looks to be an epic showdown-will be interesting to see if one of them tries to get away before the end or if it is settled with a kick.
@hudsonxc

It's a great venue. Very scenic. From what Coach Robinson told me, the grass should be shorter than it was for Fulton. The weather looks to be incredible. And as a Marvel fan I enjoyed getting to see Tony Stark's cabin and the hut from Wakanda!

Miller and Wachtel looks to be an epic showdown-will be interesting to see if one of them tries to get away before the end or if it is settled with a kick.
10/02/2020 12:46:36 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
I'm pretty sure the Asics discussion usually picks up Saturday after the race... haha, ok jokes aside. The upside to Covid has been that it's been building to some epic showdowns like this and Coach Wood in two weeks. Should be alot of fun for everybody involved. Kamari vs. Justin could be the best boys xc matchup in state history. I'm excited to see it!
I'm pretty sure the Asics discussion usually picks up Saturday after the race...

haha, ok jokes aside. The upside to Covid has been that it's been building to some epic showdowns like this and Coach Wood in two weeks. Should be alot of fun for everybody involved. Kamari vs. Justin could be the best boys xc matchup in state history. I'm excited to see it!
10/02/2020 7:58:44 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
The grass is cut super short. The weather will be great.
The grass is cut super short. The weather will be great.
10/02/2020 9:48:23 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@spxcoachrm From a hype perspective, had to be Girma vs. hubers.
@spxcoachrm

From a hype perspective, had to be Girma vs. hubers.
10/03/2020 7:38:33 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@hudsonxc Wow, ASICS was as good as advertised!!! Hats off to Coach Robinson and the whole Alexander crew for putting on one whale of a meet. -Great Racing -Great Course Set-up, Marking, course prep -Great Scenic Surroundings/Views -Great Teams from many different classifications -Great fan Support -And Great Weather!!! Finally, thank you to Coach R specifically for having the courage to tackle this large complex meet during the times we are in.
@hudsonxc Wow, ASICS was as good as advertised!!! Hats off to Coach Robinson and the whole Alexander crew for putting on one whale of a meet.

-Great Racing
-Great Course Set-up, Marking, course prep
-Great Scenic Surroundings/Views
-Great Teams from many different classifications
-Great fan Support
-And Great Weather!!!

Finally, thank you to Coach R specifically for having the courage to tackle this large complex meet during the times we are in.
10/03/2020 7:55:44 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Thought the meet today was fantastic- thanks to Coach Robinson and the Alexander staff. The venue is spectacular!
Thought the meet today was fantastic- thanks to Coach Robinson and the Alexander staff. The venue is spectacular!
10/04/2020 8:59:37 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Just a question my daughter ran in the varsity girls champ race, however her name is still not showing up on results list she has had a pr this race, I noticed a lot of the girls were duplicated on the list. ? Are they going to do a corrective list? Thanks
Just a question my daughter ran in the varsity girls champ race, however her name is still not showing up on results list she has had a pr this race, I noticed a lot of the girls were duplicated on the list. ?
Are they going to do a corrective list?

Thanks
10/04/2020 8:47:25 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@lrodney10 what's her name and team?
@lrodney10 what's her name and team?
10/04/2020 8:57:19 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@gawkarsyn rodney. She was picked as individual to run in that race. She ran 19.25
@gawkarsyn rodney. She was picked as individual to run in that race. She ran 19.25

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.