Sam Ellis 3:57!
02/16/2020 8:10:51 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Just thought it might be worth a mention.
Just thought it might be worth a mention.
02/17/2020 9:27:17 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@Trailcat one of the nicest and most talented Middle Distance talents to ever come out of Georgia. It is sooo nice to see someone from our state reaching their true potential in college... Props to Sam AND Coach Vig (one of the greatest speakers EVER at Nike XC Camp). I believe Sam has dual citizenship as well and will possibly race for Australia in the Olympics!! PS.... Sam also has run 2:22 or 2:23 in the 1000 and I believe his best event still might be the 800!! -Coach Jayaraj Holy Innocents' Episcopal -Fan since Sam and Ben Davies raced each other at the MS State TF Championships!!
@Trailcat one of the nicest and most talented Middle Distance talents to ever come out of Georgia. It is sooo nice to see someone from our state reaching their true potential in college... Props to Sam AND Coach Vig (one of the greatest speakers EVER at Nike XC Camp). I believe Sam has dual citizenship as well and will possibly race for Australia in the Olympics!!

PS.... Sam also has run 2:22 or 2:23 in the 1000 and I believe his best event still might be the 800!!

-Coach Jayaraj
Holy Innocents' Episcopal

-Fan since Sam and Ben Davies raced each other at the MS State TF Championships!!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.