Predictions for Wingfoot
09/06/2019 8:14:30 AM
User
Looks like Wingfoot is going to be fully loaded this year on both girls and boys races. Who would you say are the top contenders for the individual championships? Looks like a very deep field.
Looks like Wingfoot is going to be fully loaded this year on both girls and boys races. Who would you say are the top contenders for the individual championships? Looks like a very deep field.
09/06/2019 9:38:27 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@Rw1970 The final race assignments will be released early next week as we shake out the final teams through some races this weekend. The races are definitely stacked with the best from around the state. Can't wait to watch the races unfold!
@Rw1970

The final race assignments will be released early next week as we shake out the final teams through some races this weekend. The races are definitely stacked with the best from around the state. Can't wait to watch the races unfold!
09/06/2019 10:53:02 AM
Power User
In order to have some good old discussions like is talked about in the other topic. Boys 1. Pace 2. South Forsyth 3. Marietta 4. Auburn 5. Pope 6. Harrison 7. Lambert 8. Cambridge 9. West Forsyth 10. Parkview Zach Truitt, Kamari Miller, Justin Wachtel, and Sully Shelton with the fight to the finish. Sully wins in a close one over Justin.
In order to have some good old discussions like is talked about in the other topic.

Boys
1. Pace
2. South Forsyth
3. Marietta
4. Auburn
5. Pope
6. Harrison
7. Lambert
8. Cambridge
9. West Forsyth
10. Parkview

Zach Truitt, Kamari Miller, Justin Wachtel, and Sully Shelton with the fight to the finish. Sully wins in a close one over Justin.
09/06/2019 3:47:31 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Pace is a great pick. We (West Forsyth) raced them down in Savannah (course prolly closer to 3 miles than 5K) and they kicked our guys tails and we are pretty solid this year. One thing most people will not see in those results is that they left Pace's #3 runner out of the results (he finished right with our #1). The timing company has since published "REVISED" results that show him, but I don't think those results are hitting the database. Also, another one of the Pace top 5 runners was disqualified from the results on a technicality, so they are even much better in real life than what shows up "on paper" in the database. Good up front running and a tight pack all the way back to #7. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if the Pace guys won Ortho this weekend.
Pace is a great pick. We (West Forsyth) raced them down in Savannah (course prolly closer to 3 miles than 5K) and they kicked our guys tails and we are pretty solid this year. One thing most people will not see in those results is that they left Pace's #3 runner out of the results (he finished right with our #1). The timing company has since published "REVISED" results that show him, but I don't think those results are hitting the database. Also, another one of the Pace top 5 runners was disqualified from the results on a technicality, so they are even much better in real life than what shows up "on paper" in the database. Good up front running and a tight pack all the way back to #7. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if the Pace guys won Ortho this weekend.
09/07/2019 10:22:09 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Im taking Sully for the win and it won't be close by the time they reach the finish. he hasn't been sitting out races for no reason..
Im taking Sully for the win and it won't be close by the time they reach the finish. he hasn't been sitting out races for no reason..
09/07/2019 3:41:35 PM
User
I have to go with Justin Wachtel of Mary Persons. Watched him solo a 15:12 at the Bulldog Classic this morning that looked effortless. Never been known as a fast course by any means. Think he ran over 16 on it last year.
I have to go with Justin Wachtel of Mary Persons. Watched him solo a 15:12 at the Bulldog Classic this morning that looked effortless. Never been known as a fast course by any means. Think he ran over 16 on it last year.
09/10/2019 4:28:05 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
[url=https://dynamix-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/atlantatrackcluborg/atlantatrackcluborg_391997545.pdf]Wingfoot XC Classic Race Assignments[/url] Previews will begin rolling out next week on milesplit and Atlanta Track Club's instagram pages. Excited to hear the chatter around the races and to hear predictions. The Boys and Girls Championship races are all very close with most of all the top All-Class teams competing.
Wingfoot XC Classic Race Assignments

Previews will begin rolling out next week on milesplit and Atlanta Track Club's instagram pages. Excited to hear the chatter around the races and to hear predictions. The Boys and Girls Championship races are all very close with most of all the top All-Class teams competing.
09/10/2019 11:16:12 PM
Power User
I’m going with Andrew Jones. :)
I'm going with Andrew Jones. :)
09/16/2019 9:47:55 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachBorg I agree!
@CoachBorg
I agree!
09/16/2019 12:45:03 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
Vote on the Winner in the Prediction contest! [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdwDmXeHdaOhHEqkpoQE0_6n9zMFDP7srGJgL4YclrOeVmtjQ/viewform]Wingfoot XC Classic Prediction Contest[/url]
Vote on the Winner in the Prediction contest!

Wingfoot XC Classic Prediction Contest
09/16/2019 9:09:58 PM
Coach
@etomas12 Myles Collins is from Archer HS, not Athens Academy.
@etomas12
Myles Collins is from Archer HS, not Athens Academy.
09/17/2019 8:53:52 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@MattAdams Fixed. Misprint from our preview since he raced at Athens Academy
@MattAdams

Fixed. Misprint from our preview since he raced at Athens Academy

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.