Dear Milesplit: Breaking the link between calendar/meet pages and the message board
09/04/2018 11:07:54 AM
Power User
Dear Milesplit, Can you please change the functionality of the website so that folks that comment on a meet page don't automatically have a random post on the message board? I know it isn't the posters' faults, but it has done this for years! Thank you in advance for fixing this! -EJH
Dear Milesplit,
Can you please change the functionality of the website so that folks that comment on a meet page don't automatically have a random post on the message board? I know it isn't the posters' faults, but it has done this for years!

Thank you in advance for fixing this!

-EJH
09/04/2018 11:17:44 AM
Power User
@MaristXCcoach look at the discussion above yours and the time! Couldn't have planned that better!
@MaristXCcoach look at the discussion above yours and the time! Couldn't have planned that better!
09/05/2018 1:18:48 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
2 additional posts are victims of this today.
2 additional posts are victims of this today.
09/05/2018 2:03:28 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@MaristXCcoach @TFCoach16 @xcnewbee Raised the issue with our development team. We'll get to work on it. Thanks for the heads up and sorry for the issue.
@MaristXCcoach @TFCoach16 @xcnewbee

Raised the issue with our development team. We'll get to work on it.

Thanks for the heads up and sorry for the issue.
09/05/2018 7:46:06 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=jason]@MaristXCcoach @TFCoach16 @xcnewbee Raised the issue with our development team. We'll get to work on it. Thanks for the heads up and sorry for the issue.[/quote] And Jason, is there any way to limit the database generated lists when there is plenty of local, user generated content? All it does is push the local generated content off the front page. Just a guess but I think the locals prefer the local content.
jason wrote:

Raised the issue with our development team. We'll get to work on it.

Thanks for the heads up and sorry for the issue.

And Jason, is there any way to limit the database generated lists when there is plenty of local, user generated content? All it does is push the local generated content off the front page. Just a guess but I think the locals prefer the local content.
09/07/2018 10:28:33 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@MaristXCcoach @TFCoach16 @xcnewbee The meet references on forum posts should be fixed now. Sorry that wasn't working y'all, but I'm thankful our developers were able to address it quickly! @goldeneaglexc Anything posted on the front page is being added by a human being. It's not just the software automatically generating it. My role with MileSplit/FloSports these days is merely overseeing the technical side, not the content. So any recommendations you have for content on the site, I'd refer to you to ask @gawebmaster about that. Thanks for the feedback, guys. It is sincerely appreciated.

The meet references on forum posts should be fixed now. Sorry that wasn't working y'all, but I'm thankful our developers were able to address it quickly!

@goldeneaglexc

Anything posted on the front page is being added by a human being. It's not just the software automatically generating it. My role with MileSplit/FloSports these days is merely overseeing the technical side, not the content.

So any recommendations you have for content on the site, I'd refer to you to ask @gawebmaster about that.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. It is sincerely appreciated.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.