GAC sprinters at state
05/13/2018 5:21:37 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
There were many great performances at the 3 state track meets this weekend. Our girls got beat by a great Monroe-Albany team who had a great meet---I just wanted to list a couple of highlights from our meet even though we were not state champs. GAC girls 4 x 100 relay team won the state meet at Albany---our 4th win in a row. We ran 45.73 which was a AAA state record and looks like will be 6th on the ALL time list. The time is currently 7th in the nation on Milesplit Jasmine Jones---she set 2 state individual records in the 100 and 300 hurdles as well as the 4 x 100. Her 41.8 in the 300 hurdles was the best time in Georgia this year, 5th best on the ALL time list and currently 6th in the nation on Milesplit Thanks for letting me brag on my athletes---I hope this does not seem out of place----just very proud of them
There were many great performances at the 3 state track meets this weekend. Our girls got beat by a great Monroe-Albany team who had a great meet---I just wanted to list a couple of highlights from our meet even though we were not state champs.

GAC girls 4 x 100 relay team won the state meet at Albany---our 4th win in a row. We ran 45.73 which was a AAA state record and looks like will be 6th on the ALL time list. The time is currently 7th in the nation on Milesplit

Jasmine Jones---she set 2 state individual records in the 100 and 300 hurdles as well as the 4 x 100. Her 41.8 in the 300 hurdles was the best time in Georgia this year, 5th best on the ALL time list and currently 6th in the nation on Milesplit

Thanks for letting me brag on my athletes---I hope this does not seem out of place----just very proud of them
05/13/2018 8:32:05 PM
Coach
They put on a show down in Albany. Seems like the announcer said that Jasmine is only a sophomore - sheesh! Monroe Albany was quite impressive as a team as well. They were so deep all around.
They put on a show down in Albany. Seems like the announcer said that Jasmine is only a sophomore - sheesh!

Monroe Albany was quite impressive as a team as well. They were so deep all around.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.