Heritage Christian Church XC Course
11/11/2016 7:31:37 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Can someone tell me a little about this course? We have never run here. From the times I have seen it looks to be a pretty fast layout. Thanks.
Can someone tell me a little about this course? We have never run here. From the times I have seen it looks to be a pretty fast layout. Thanks.
11/11/2016 8:49:41 AM
Coach
First mile is pretty quick. Mostly downhill and flat around the lake. A little incline as you make your way through the second half of the second mile then you are back downhill around the lake for the last mile.
First mile is pretty quick. Mostly downhill and flat around the lake. A little incline as you make your way through the second half of the second mile then you are back downhill around the lake for the last mile.
11/11/2016 10:28:09 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@jotadashi Thank you
@jotadashi Thank you
11/11/2016 10:38:28 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@woody2121 I can email you a course map. What is your email address?
@woody2121 I can email you a course map. What is your email address?
11/11/2016 10:49:44 AM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@dbeatty It is bwoods2121@gmail.com
@dbeatty It is bwoods2121@gmail.com
11/11/2016 1:32:42 PM
Power User
For those of you interested... noticed in the coach's packet that they lengthened the course a bit by "making some of the turns wider", measured it twice coming up close to spot on for 5K. Our team has never raced this venue in season, but I've been a little skeptical of times our athletes have run on this course for post season events in the past. Typically quite a bit faster than I would expect by results from races they ran during the season. Good know know this year that the course should be darn close to 5K on the nose.
For those of you interested... noticed in the coach's packet that they lengthened the course a bit by "making some of the turns wider", measured it twice coming up close to spot on for 5K. Our team has never raced this venue in season, but I've been a little skeptical of times our athletes have run on this course for post season events in the past. Typically quite a bit faster than I would expect by results from races they ran during the season. Good know know this year that the course should be darn close to 5K on the nose.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.