important xc deadlines
10/29/2015 3:47:04 PM
User
In the GHSA cross country coach' handbook [url=https://www.ghsa.net/2015-ghsa-cross-country-coaches-handbook]click here[/url] there are important deadlines approaching. Saturday, October 31, 2015 .................Deadline to complete Region/Area Meets Monday, November 2, 2015 ................9 am Deadline for electronic submission of Region/Area results on GHSA MIS site (https://app.ghsa.net/node) Monday, November 2, 2015 ................5 pm Deadline for Head Coaches of State Meet qualifying teams to confirm projected seven (7) runners at state meet (https://app.ghsa.net/node) Please look over the handbook as it will make your state meet experience a smooth one. This is the first handbook the state advisory committee has published for xc. This winter we will do the same thing for Track and Field so coaches have a document with all the rules and procedures they need to enter a team in the state meet series. If you have any suggestions for xc/tf handbook please PM me and I will bring that up at the next advisory meeting.
In the GHSA cross country coach' handbook click here there are important deadlines approaching.
Saturday, October 31, 2015 .................Deadline to complete Region/Area Meets
Monday, November 2, 2015 ................9 am Deadline for electronic submission of Region/Area results on GHSA MIS site (https://app.ghsa.net/node)
Monday, November 2, 2015 ................5 pm Deadline for Head Coaches of State Meet qualifying teams to confirm projected seven (7) runners at state meet (https://app.ghsa.net/node)

Please look over the handbook as it will make your state meet experience a smooth one. This is the first handbook the state advisory committee has published for xc. This winter we will do the same thing for Track and Field so coaches have a document with all the rules and procedures they need to enter a team in the state meet series. If you have any suggestions for xc/tf handbook please PM me and I will bring that up at the next advisory meeting.
10/30/2015 11:41:18 AM
Power User
@MCTFCOACH How do folks "declare" their top 7? I don't see the option in the GHSA MIS website. I am sure it would be helpful for everyone.
@MCTFCOACH

How do folks "declare" their top 7? I don't see the option in the GHSA MIS website. I am sure it would be helpful for everyone.
10/30/2015 12:52:12 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
@MaristXCcoach After all region results are turned in to the GHSA, go to the GHSA app site (listed in coaches' manual), log in (same log in/password used to list region participants). The coaches will need to reorder/confirm, from the 12 names listed, who their top 7 will be at State. Should injuries/changes happen between listing the top 7 on the GHSA site and the actual state meet, those changes can be made at the state meet (via the Declaration Sheet) in accordance with the directions in the coaches handbook & in the packet at state. Hope that helps.
@MaristXCcoach After all region results are turned in to the GHSA, go to the GHSA app site (listed in coaches' manual), log in (same log in/password used to list region participants). The coaches will need to reorder/confirm, from the 12 names listed, who their top 7 will be at State.

Should injuries/changes happen between listing the top 7 on the GHSA site and the actual state meet, those changes can be made at the state meet (via the Declaration Sheet) in accordance with the directions in the coaches handbook & in the packet at state.

Hope that helps.
10/30/2015 1:02:47 PM
Power User
So no access until Saturday afternoon probably.
So no access until Saturday afternoon probably.
10/31/2015 4:41:38 PM
User
@MaristXCcoach as team results are reported on the GHSA MIS site by region secretary's or thier designee qualifying teams are posted for coaches to go online and confirm the order is correct or reorder. This process may go into Monday depending on how quick region results are uploaded.
@MaristXCcoach as team results are reported on the GHSA MIS site by region secretary's or thier designee qualifying teams are posted for coaches to go online and confirm the order is correct or reorder. This process may go into Monday depending on how quick region results are uploaded.
11/02/2015 6:28:40 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Reminder...State meet rosters are up and ready to be edited/submitted.
Reminder...State meet rosters are up and ready to be edited/submitted.
11/02/2015 8:31:07 AM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
They are up for those regions who have already submitted results to the GHSA. I know 5-AAAAAA isn't up yet.
They are up for those regions who have already submitted results to the GHSA. I know 5-AAAAAA isn't up yet.
11/02/2015 8:46:17 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
[quote=tlgcc1]They are up for those regions who have already submitted results to the GHSA. I know 5-AAAAAA isn't up yet.[/quote] ah, my mistake. I misread a previous post and thought the GHSA would release them all at the same time.
lgcc1 wrote:

ah, my mistake. I misread a previous post and thought the GHSA would release them all at the same time.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.