Will there be videos of state.?
05/07/2015 8:42:51 PM
User
Could go to Albany due to illness. Wanted to see my daughter race so watched live stream of race on NFHS Network. Great view of Billings amazing race, didn't get to see hardly anyone else. I told them the they needed to eatch some GA Milesplit videos to see how a distance teack race shoukd be shot. . Thanks to gawbmaster for having the camera back far enough to see more of the field. And not just constantly zooming in on the top 3
Could go to Albany due to illness. Wanted to see my daughter race so watched live stream of race on NFHS Network. Great view of Billings amazing race, didn't get to see hardly anyone else. I told them the they needed to eatch some GA Milesplit videos to see how a distance teack race shoukd be shot.

Thanks to gawbmaster for having the camera back far enough to see more of the field. And not just constantly zooming in on the top 3
05/07/2015 8:59:02 PM
User
Savannah Carnahan's dad usually videos her races so my guess is we will eventually see that race.
Savannah Carnahan's dad usually videos her races so my guess is we will eventually see that race.
05/07/2015 10:54:36 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@UGA86 I will hp the have video of:1A private 3200, 2A, 3A, 4A.. meet management moved uu the start of the 3200 causing me to miss the 5A/6A 1600's. I understand there were many angry coaches...
@UGA86 I will hp the have video of:1A private 3200, 2A, 3A, 4A.. meet management moved uu the start of the 3200 causing me to miss the 5A/6A 1600's. I understand there were many angry coaches...
05/08/2015 1:41:46 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Trade off for all inclusive is that it's from pretty far back. Also, I posted without editing to get it up more quickly. The race actually starts after about the 2:30 mark. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH_OHkZrdqk&feature=youtu.be Also, posted to the meet page. Milesplit strips the : out of the hyperlink when this message posts so just add it after it fails or copy and paste the visible link.
Trade off for all inclusive is that it's from pretty far back. Also, I posted without editing to get it up more quickly. The race actually starts after about the 2:30 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH_OHkZrdqk&feature=youtu.be

Also, posted to the meet page. Milesplit strips the : out of the hyperlink when this message posts so just add it after it fails or copy and paste the visible link.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.