Gwinnett county results
03/29/2014 9:38:19 AM
User
Anyone have the live results link?
Anyone have the live results link?
03/29/2014 10:16:08 AM
User
It's live.milesplit.com. However, they are down right now with a "403 Forbidden" Error. I don't know if you were aware but the meet have been postponed to 3/31-4/1. Two day afternoon format eliminates prelims in sprints, hurdles, and 800m.
It's live.milesplit.com. However, they are down right now with a "403 Forbidden" Error.

I don't know if you were aware but the meet have been postponed to 3/31-4/1. Two day afternoon format eliminates prelims in sprints, hurdles, and 800m.
03/29/2014 10:43:55 AM
User
That's what I kept getting. Thanks on the date changes though.
That's what I kept getting. Thanks on the date changes though.
03/31/2014 2:18:14 PM
User
Live.milesplit.com is back up and we should be able to push results through today
Live.milesplit.com is back up and we should be able to push results through today
03/31/2014 10:00:29 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
Girls Shot - same thing.
Girls Shot - same thing.
04/01/2014 6:47:30 AM
User
The problem was a mile split issue that we hope has been resolved for todays meet. This is the message I got from Milesplit yesterday which would explain why some events were uploaded and some were not. I would like to thank Milesplit for working to resolve the problem. It appears to be a DNS issue. I'm not sure how it came about. There was a new DNS rule put in the routed live to some place it should not be. I removed that rule and it should be working as soon as the DNS update propegates, which will be different for everyone but no longer than 24 hours.
The problem was a mile split issue that we hope has been resolved for todays meet. This is the message I got from Milesplit yesterday which would explain why some events were uploaded and some were not. I would like to thank Milesplit for working to resolve the problem.
It appears to be a DNS issue. I'm not sure how it came about. There was a new DNS rule put in the routed live to some place it should not be. I removed that rule and it should be working as soon as the DNS update propegates, which will be different for everyone but no longer than 24 hours.
04/02/2014 1:30:34 PM
User
Some thoughts: 1) Shiloh looks like a juggernaut. Jeremy McDuffie and Grant Swinton may score more points at the state meet than does the 2nd place team. 2) Miles Yapp is looking like the preseason individual favorite for the individual title at the 2014 AAAAAA xc meet.
Some thoughts:

1) Shiloh looks like a juggernaut. Jeremy McDuffie and Grant Swinton may score more points at the state meet than does the 2nd place team.
2) Miles Yapp is looking like the preseason individual favorite for the individual title at the 2014 AAAAAA xc meet.
04/03/2014 10:06:02 AM
User
I will now call them semi live results as today milesplit was able to accept the download from Hy tek onto the host website live.milesplit.com The meet today at Mill Creek will again have live results, or semi live if the website is down.
I will now call them semi live results as today milesplit was able to accept the download from Hy tek onto the host website live.milesplit.com
The meet today at Mill Creek will again have live results, or semi live if the website is down.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.