Collins Hill's Daniel Ellis #1 in Nation in 2000m Steeplechase
03/17/2014 8:38:17 AM
User
Running this event for the first time, Daniel posted a time that is currently #1 in the nation and broke meet record at Coaches Invitational and school record. Great job!
Running this event for the first time, Daniel posted a time that is currently #1 in the nation and broke meet record at Coaches Invitational and school record. Great job!
03/17/2014 8:46:19 AM
Power User
I found that out this morning - completely thrilled! This news along with the Virginia Cavaliers winning the ACC tournament and garnering a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament pretty much made my weekend! Coach Hudson
I found that out this morning - completely thrilled!

This news along with the Virginia Cavaliers winning the ACC tournament and garnering a #1 seed in the NCAA Tournament pretty much made my weekend!

Coach Hudson
03/17/2014 9:31:26 AM
Coach
Heck of a run by Daniel.... worth noting that it is also the #2 all time for Ga. Only behind the(not so late) great Ty McCormac, who ran 6:07 @ a national championship in the summertime(unless we still want to claim Bailey Roth as a Ga athlete, he has the #1 all time in the nation in 5:45!).
Heck of a run by Daniel.... worth noting that it is also the #2 all time for Ga. Only behind the(not so late) great Ty McCormac, who ran 6:07 @ a national championship in the summertime(unless we still want to claim Bailey Roth as a Ga athlete, he has the #1 all time in the nation in 5:45!).
03/17/2014 12:29:30 PM
Power User
SUBSCRIBER
@CoachMayer "late great" would imply that Ty died, which he has not, in fact he is thriving at Auburn.
@CoachMayer "late great" would imply that Ty died, which he has not, in fact he is thriving at Auburn.
03/17/2014 1:15:48 PM
Coach
@tlgcc1 thanks for the correction... haha.... my apologies- "The very alive and thriving" Ty McCormac!
@tlgcc1 thanks for the correction... haha.... my apologies- "The very alive and thriving" Ty McCormac!

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.