Tips on Becoming an Insider
10/29/2013 7:13:18 AM
User
Since this information is not readily available on the Milesplit websites and I had to ask (and wait 8 days for a response), here's the skinny on Insider subscriptions. From Flocasts: No prorated refunds on annual subscriptions (actual it sounds like no refunds at all). And "If you subscribe month-to-month, you can cancel during the first month" I have sent in a follow up to this perplexing response. I think that they mean that you must cancel before the next month starts to avoid charges for the subsequent month. My advice: When you sign up for the month-to-month, make sure that you go to your account to turn off the auto renew or make sure that you remember to turn it off in the last month of your planned term (e.g. end of XC season) Auto renew is the default when you sign up. If you are a parent/student, sign up for month to month. As someone has already pointed out, you can get a season of XC for $15. If you want Track too, sign up in March and that will be another $15.
Since this information is not readily available on the Milesplit websites and I had to ask (and wait 8 days for a response), here's the skinny on Insider subscriptions. From Flocasts: No prorated refunds on annual subscriptions (actual it sounds like no refunds at all). And "If you subscribe month-to-month, you can cancel during the first month"
I have sent in a follow up to this perplexing response. I think that they mean that you must cancel before the next month starts to avoid charges for the subsequent month.

My advice: When you sign up for the month-to-month, make sure that you go to your account to turn off the auto renew or make sure that you remember to turn it off in the last month of your planned term (e.g. end of XC season) Auto renew is the default when you sign up.

If you are a parent/student, sign up for month to month. As someone has already pointed out, you can get a season of XC for $15. If you want Track too, sign up in March and that will be another $15.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.