Fast Times Relays 2013
05/03/2013 11:03:57 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Fast Times Online Entry is now open for registration at: www.headcountreg.com Create an account and complete this process by Fri May 24th. Also send me check and hard copy of entry ASAP.
Fast Times Online Entry is now open for registration at: www.headcountreg.com
Create an account and complete this process by Fri May 24th. Also send me check and hard copy of entry ASAP.
05/17/2013 7:57:21 AM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Meet is shaping up to be another fantastic one. Some top teams will again be on site...Pope John XXIII, Monroe Woodbury, Arlington, Carmel, Newburgh, Fordham Prep, Chaminade, Kellenberg... Get your entries in!
Meet is shaping up to be another fantastic one. Some top teams will again be on site...Pope John XXIII, Monroe Woodbury, Arlington, Carmel, Newburgh, Fordham Prep, Chaminade, Kellenberg...

Get your entries in!
05/29/2013 1:02:22 PM
User
@mcphysed - Many times coaches, meet directors and officials are critisized when things don't run as smoothly as hoped for. Fast Times last night was a great atmosphere as usual in the face of impending bad weather. The meet was moved along quickly and efficiently without sacrificing the integrity of the meet. They found time and were flexible to get relay teams in when they missed their heat. Just wanted to recognize good work and that it is appreciated and I look forward to next years Wave Mania XC meet and Fast Times in Warwick! Food served is also hands down some of the best at track meets at reasonable prices. Sincerely, Carmel Parent PS: By the way same could be said for Somers Lions Club Invitational in section 1 in early May. Teams looking out towards next season should definitely consider these 2 meets.
@mcphysed - Many times coaches, meet directors and officials are critisized when things don't run as smoothly as hoped for. Fast Times last night was a great atmosphere as usual in the face of impending bad weather. The meet was moved along quickly and efficiently without sacrificing the integrity of the meet. They found time and were flexible to get relay teams in when they missed their heat. Just wanted to recognize good work and that it is appreciated and I look forward to next years Wave Mania XC meet and Fast Times in Warwick! Food served is also hands down some of the best at track meets at reasonable prices. Sincerely, Carmel Parent

PS: By the way same could be said for Somers Lions Club Invitational in section 1 in early May. Teams looking out towards next season should definitely consider these 2 meets.
05/29/2013 10:31:41 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Appreciate the kind words. It takes lots of help and volunteers to pull it all off. We hope to do right by all athletes and take pride in putting on a successful meet.
Appreciate the kind words. It takes lots of help and volunteers to pull it all off. We hope to do right by all athletes and take pride in putting on a successful meet.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.