Brooke Wilson winning the Nike Indoor Nationals 2-mile Championship on Friday.
The Nike Indoor Nationals will hold competition at the Armory Track in New York, NY from March 10th through 12th.
MileSplit will have results, photos, interviews, and rolling recaps all weekend long. Find all the need to know information about the meet below.
Day 1 Recap Nike Indoor Nationals
Day 2 Recap Nike Indoor Nationals
Day 3 Rolling Recap Nike Indoor Nationals
Photo Albums - Nike Indoor Nationals
Interviews - Nike Indoor Nationals
Articles - Nike Indoor Nationals
Meet Page & Results - Nike Indoor Nationals
The Armory Track & Field Center
216 Fort Washington Avenue, New York, NY 10032
Street parking is available around the Armory. New York Presbyterian, located across the street from the Armory, has a parking hourly/daily parking rates.
Advance-sale and reserved-seat are available now. Reserve your seats today for the best selection!
General Admission tickets are available the day of the event.
Tickets for: FRIDAY | SATURDAY | SUNDAY
|*Students||General Admission||Reserved Seats|
*FREE for Age 10 and Under
PACKET PICK UP INFORMATION
- Thursday, March 9 2:00pm-6:00pm (there is no charge for admission this day)
- Friday, March 10 7:00am-7:00pm (doors open 7:00am)
- Saturday, March 11 7:00am-6:00pm (doors open 7:00am)
- Sunday, March 12 6:30am- NOON (doors open 6:30am)
All packets will be distributed on site at the Armory.
- Coaches receive 1 complimentary 3-day wristband for every 10 athletes entered.
- For coaches picking up a packet with an individual athlete, a current coaching ID or letter from the high school stating you are the coach is required to receive complimentary admission into the meet. Parents accompanying an athlete are required to pay admission.
- Person picking up the packet on behalf of a team must be the designated pick-up person as documented on the team's registration page on Athletic.net. This person must be prepared to show ID when picking up the packet on behalf of a team.
- A photo ID is required for all individual athlete/parent picking up a packet.
- Bib number is the athlete's pass into the meet.
- The replacement fee for any lost bib number is $20.00.
Retail apparel will be sold during packet pick up hours.
- All pre-order sales will be available for pick up in the retail area.
- Please bring an ID to show when picking up all pre purchased apparel orders.
NSAF medical staff will be on site during meet hours with physicians and trainers. Medical is located on track level, near the throwing cage.
- Athletes may warm up in designated hallways, one level down from the competition floor. Please use that area only within 1 hour of your event.
- Spikes ARE allowed on the warm-up track. NO STARTING BLOCKS are allowed.
- SPIKES = Only ¼" pyramid spikes are allowed on the track. The Armory will check spikes at the entrance to clerking.
- Replacement spikes will be sold in the retail area.
ATHLETE CHECK IN/CLERKING
- All athletes must report to the clerking area at least 60 min. prior to start of event. Clerking area is on the track level.
- No PA announcements or event calls will be made. Athletes and coaches are responsible for knowing the event schedule.
- DO NOT leave your personal items unattended in the clerking or warmup areas.
- 200m, 400m, 4x200m, 4x400m, Sprint Medley: 5-6-4-3-2-1
- 800m, Mile, 2 Miles, 4x800, 4xMile, DMR: Lane assignment is random, per USATF rules.
Per USATF rules, starting blocks must be used in events whose distances are 400 meters or less and athletes must start in a "down" position.
- Flight assignment by performance list: best flight last, random within the flight per USATF rules.
- There is a 60 second per attempt for all field events per USATF rules.
DISTANCE EVENTS (800m, Mile, 2 Mile, Relays)
Boys first then girls. Heat assignment by performance list, with "fastest" heat running last, except for trials where heats are randomized per USATF rule.
The boy's hurdles are 39 inches tall, and the girl's hurdles are 33 inches tall.
One false start disqualifies the person who committed the offense.
- The 4x200 and Sprint Medley relays will be conducted using a THREE-TURN stagger. The 4x400 relay will be conducted using a TWO-TURN stagger. The 4x800 and DMR will use a ONE-TURN alley start.
- The 20m exchange zone will be used for all relays.
- Meet management WILL not provide batons at the start of the race so please bring your own baton to the starting line.
- All relay teams will receive a commemorative relay baton. Please pick them up at packet pick up. These batons may be used for relay events.
All coaches must fill in relay cards and submit to the clerk at least 60 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of each relay. Relay cards are available at the clerking area.
- Implement inspection will be conducted at the site of the competition beginning 2 hours prior to the scheduled start of each event.
- The men's shot put will be 12 lb. and the weight throw will be 25 lb.
- The women's shot put will be 4 kg and the weight throw will be 20 lb.
- The throwing sector will be 34.92 degrees.
- Per USATF rules, all implements are available for use by any athlete in the competition.
POLE VAULT SHIPMENT/STORAGE
Poles should be dropped off at the pole vault area on track level upon arrival. If shipping is necessary, please email John @ email@example.com
- Immediately after each event final, the top 6 finishers must report to awards area.
- Championship rings will be awarded to each winner of the Championship competition, including relay teams.
- Medals will be awarded to the first six places in all event finals.
- Top six places in the Championship events will be named NSAF All Americans (this does not apply to Emerging Elite and Freshman Events), and will complete an information form at the Awards table so that their AA Certificate can be emailed to them.
LUGGAGE STORAGE ON DAY 3 OF THE MEET (SUNDAY ONLY)
Luggage storage on Sunday will be in the packet pick up room. There will be security in the luggage storage area, however, the NSAF is not responsible for lost/stolen articles.