Girls All-American Individuals
- Two athletes improved their lifetime bests in the 800m, as Maxana Grubb (Amherst) drops her Section 6 Record to 2:07.65 for fifth overall, and Deanna Martin (Valley Stream South) goes 2:07.95 for 6th.
- Two-time State Champ Vanessa Watson (Spencerport) pushes to 3rd in the 400H, short of her PB, but still dipping under 60secs, having done so more times this season than any other athlete in the country.
- Predictably, New York performed quite well in the Steeple. The Empire State went 2-4-5-6, with Brooke Rauber (Tully) at 6:42.99 leading Madison Neuner (Liverpool), Olivia Morganti (CBA Syracuse), and Mary Hennelly (Suffern) to the podium.
- New York also had three athletes over 40-ft in the Triple Jump, but it was only Alissa Braxton's (Commack) wind-legal mark of 41-8.75 that would come home with a medal, as she took third overall.
- Outdoor State Champ Kaeli Thompson (Warwick) took home a bronze medal in the Pole Vault as well, finishing at 13-5, behind the National Record Holder in the event, and a tie for second broken on misses.
- Indoor Weight Throw Champ Monique Hardy (Webster-Thomas) may have had an off-day in the Hammer Throw, but she managed to come away with a 6th place medal, regardless, good for All-American.